With only 10 days left before Christmas, you may be in a panic. No worries, you are in good company (that’d be me) and so I went stumbling along to find some unique gifts and other fun stuff to help ease my mind. I got so caught up in all the holiday madness that I had to share some of it with you. Now, these 8 food, fun, gifting ideas in no way make up all the stumbling upon I’ve done most recently; but they are quite delightful and varied in the choosing.
Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas? Watch this 2 minute video and then decide!
The 8 food, fun, gifting ideas within this post were found at Stumble Upon, and Oh Em GEE…have you seen that #StumbleBloggers list, yet? Made up of more than 900 different bloggers, sharing their best holiday posts – it’s insanely fabulous.
Find it right here. You are welcome.
While I stumbled, I began to make a list. I’m no Santa but that’s okay, SU makes it easy (they sorta scold you if you try to add something to the list, twice). As I built that list, a plan took shape, I’d share with others, won’t that be great!
(I know, it appears I’ve begun to rhyme…sorta) Stay with me.
Long through the night, I gathered my pretties – food and fun and gifts for the…
Okay. I’m not really a poet.
However, I did spend a wonderful time building my Happy Holiday Must-Haves list over at Stumble Upon. And I couldn’t resist bringing some of them to you, here too.
- ♥ Meet Sammy @ Peace, Love and Ice Cream as she shares tips to help us maintain our happy weight, this holiday season!
- ♥ Fitz @ Fitzness.com also keeps us in the healthy holiday spirit with these delectable and totes adorbs platter making treats!
- ♥ Cara over @ Fork and Beans offers up the CUTEST pretzel snowmen AND they are gluten-free. Yes. They are. Cute and gluten-free! SCORE!
- ♥ For the gardener in your life, Jeane @ Home Garden Joy shares a splendid list of gardening gifts that no one can resist. My favorite is #4 and I don’t even garden (though, I have plenty of friends who do).
- ♥ Oh, the Pom-Pom debacle that Alex shared @ North Story. In my humble opinion, she and the kids rocked it in the end! And you can, too! …heed her advice, she warns you!
- ♥ Simply loved the handmade gift ideas shared by Jaime @ Coupons and Freebies Mom. I don’t know anyone who can resist a handmade gift and she has taken it to a whole new level!
- ♥ And if you need just a few more beauty-ful stocking stuffers, no need to worry about cost with these lovelies, found by The Chic Spy – all 25 for under $25!
- ♥ I cannot wait to fill up on applesauce and cinnamon for this ornament project, shared by Paris @ My Big Fat Happy Life. What sucked me in is that the smell lasts for decades. I stayed because they are easy to make and something Mags and I will enjoy doing together.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these 8 food, fun, gifting ideas for your holiday season. It really is a quick last-minute holiday guide. Again, with only 10 days left, I know I’ve got lots to do before I plate the last cookie for the big guy…of course we may just give him celery and carrots again this year.
And don’t forget to follow me at Stumble Upon to keep up with my Holiday List and every other thing I stumble upon. I’ll be stumbling the #StumbleBloggers (yes, I made it on the list, too) through the holidays, as well as getting my daily dose of AWEsome from that crazy good place – there’s just no reason not to!
Post image created using PicMonkey! So fun and easy, a monkey could do it!
And be sure to stop by our own Shop & Save here at Informed Sharing to discover daily deals, coupons, and freebies. Be sure to bookmark the page or simply subscribe to learn about our upcoming GIVEAWAYS! ♥