Fall is probably my favorite Season of the whole year. Spring runs a close second, with Summer and then Winter bringing up the rear. I love Fall. For so many reasons. And I was working on a pretty perfect post about Halloween-y things, but shelved that (for later in the week) to come tell you why Fall is my (probably) favorite Season of the year.
Related: 24+ Homemade Halloween Costumes…
I love Fall. And if you speak to most of us up here in the North, I think we’d all agree that there are some seriously awesome reasons why Fall is (not just for me) such a favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy with all the other Seasons, mostly. But this season, above the others, is (probably) my favorite and here is why…
Fall: Just a Few of My Favorite Things…
- Cool crisp mornings, perfect for waking up and walking abut.
- Football games, seeing Mags and teammates show off their team pride with cheers and stunts.
- Our comfy bed, with several layers of bedding to crawl under and snuggle up with.
- Snuggling with my hubs, making the weekends my favorite, too.
- Hot chocolate, which is on the approved list and oh so tasty on crisp mornings and cool nights.
- Jeans and long sleeved shirts, now that I’m smaller and chillier than I used to be, it’s nice to layer up.
- Prime time TV, most shows are back with new episodes and our DVR is working overtime.
- The changing of the leaves, such a stunning thing that happens each year.
These are just a few of my favorite Fall things..and now you know.
Only a couple more days to enter to win our September Giveaways. Then we are on to October, YAY!