I was so excited to have the opportunity to review the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle that I could hardly wait for this sweet drinking container to arrive in the mail. And I didn’t even order it for me.
Yah, I know. So how would I know if I liked it? Well. Knowing that I was getting it for the kiddo to use, I was certain that I’d get honest feedback from her about it. Mags has this thing with water bottles. Might even be an obsession, I don’t know. But for as long as I can remember, she likes a good water bottle – and she’s a tad bit particular about the whole thing, too.
Which is why, when I showed her the Glasstic shatterproof water bottle, I knew she’d LOVE it. (I was hoping so, anyway). As you can see…
…this water bottle has all the bells and whistles to make it a fabulous container for whatever you decide to fill it up with; Mags has tried several different liquids so far and has also declared that this is the best water bottle she’s ever used.
WOW! High marks coming from this water bottle lover, for sure.
What Mags Loves about the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle
- It’s blue (okay, I may have had something to do with that…).
- The flip top has a lock (the leak proof feature – it really works).
- How good water seems to taste in this bottle (could be that’s the glass?).
- How it comes apart.
…not that she’s taking it apart to clean it or anything, but…
What I love about the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle
- How it comes apart. It’s brilliant, really. And there are instructions included for if you aren’t sure how it works. I am so glad that it all comes apart for easy cleaning; dishwasher or by hand. Plus, you know that it’s clean – every inch. Oh, the ick factor with washing some other water bottles…
- The glass is tempered and seems really strong – it’s SHATTERPROOF. While we didn’t purposely try to break anything, the kiddo is not the most…ummm…well, let’s just say that if this bottle can withstand the Mags, we’re doing GOOD!
- It’s reasonably priced. I can honestly say that we have spent hundreds of dollars on water bottles in the past. (I told you, Mags sorta has a thing about water bottles…) What makes this Glasstic shatterproof water bottle a good buy is what you get for the money; and that is key for me when considering any purchase, but especially online.
- It’s blue. Yep, I am thrilled that I was able to get the color the kiddo wanted, as Glasstic.com has a great selection of colors and designs to choose from!
Oh, and one more thing?
I was somewhere shopping the other day (not online) and noticed the store had a similar product to this Glasstic shatterproof water bottle. I also noted the price and did carefully examine the product, too.
No comparison. Not with price, quality, or style. Which makes me doubly happy we found Glasstic.com. And I’m also fairly confident that we won’t be water bottle shopping for Mags, any time soon! YAY!
First image happily edited at PicMonkey. Images 2 and 3 via Glasstic.com and used with permission. #glassticbottle
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm4a1590df1d5968d41b855005bb8b67bf
Experts say: currently the trend is to make sure you are drinking half your body weight in ounces of water, daily. If you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated. But don’t drink too much or you could drown…