Okay, so HAPPY Sunday and oh, what a SWEET Sunday it is 🙂
I’ve once again been given a lovely award from my fabulously talented blogger friend, Kari Marie. She is always writing by heart and does so in such a unique and comfortable way that you want to curl up on her couch and simply listen to what she has to say.
If she wouldn’t mind you barging in and stayin’ awhile.
ANYway, here’s my sweet treat:
And with it comes some other fun stuff.
- Thank the person who gave this sweet treat.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Share this sweet treat with 15 fabulous bloggers.
- Let those bloggers KNOW about their absolute AWEsome-ness.
So here we go:
Seven Random Facts:
- Up until two years ago I was an only child – I am now one of
1113 (updated July 2014) born to my biological mother and father.
- I am going to miss my kiddo – who’s leaving on Tuesday for two months with her dad and grandparents.
- I wish I weren’t obese – and that obsession is helping to keep me fat.
- The above fact was painful to share but I’m working through it (mind, body, and spirit).
- I am overwhelmed by the wonderful people who live in this blogosphere – they all astound me and inspire me to continue this writing life I love.
- Maine’s weather is depressing me this year – cold, rain, blistering hot, cold, rain…make up YOUR mind, please and thank you.
- I really and truly am the happy person you see on your screen – MOST of the time; I am only human!
Sharing Blogging Love with
15 8 AMAZING Blogging Friends:
Marie Anne @ Write, Wrong or Indifferent
I do believe eight SWEEEEEEEET bloggers is more than enough to stimulate your senses without giving you brain overload. And I do adore all eight for many reasons so be sure to take a peek and see what they’re all about!
Yep, that was my SWEET Sunday post. Thanks again, Kari Marie for giving me such a tasty reason to randomly blog on a Sunday! **HUGS**
If you’ve been given this sweet treat, be sure to pass it on to the blogging people in your life who make it so darn tasty 🙂 YUM!