It just feels good. I’m not one for putting a bunch of gunk on my face. I never have been and probably never will. Which is why I love this Organic Vitamin C 20% Serum Formula from Elleda. It’s light, organic, and just feels good on my face after applying it.
As I age, I realize that there are ways to stall the process of looking older. Some folks say that ‘it’s better to look good than feel good’. Perhaps that’s true; however, I prefer to also feel good about the products I use when caring for my skin – especially my face.
Elleda makes me feel good about using this Vitamin C 20% Serum – inside and out.
- It’s organic (72%) and with natural ingredients (98%)
- Vitamin C to help stimulate collagen production (which can reduce fine lines and wrinkles)
- Vitamin E – this is the ‘just feels good’ part.
- It’s light. Once applied, it doesn’t weigh me down in any way; plus I can feel the slight tightening of my skin and it doesn’t annoy me (ya know?!!)
- The Aloe and Witch Hazel in Vitamin C 20% Serum Formula helps correct skin certain skin conditions
- It is plant based and alcohol-free*
- This product is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Yes. This matters.
- Vitamin C 20% Serum Formula is made in the USA. Okay, so this matters because I live here and would prefer jobs remain here if possible.
There are a bazillion products out there that claim this or that or something else. It can be incredibly difficult to know which one is good and/or right for you. In choosing Vitamin C 20% Serum as part of your twice daily beauty routine, you can be confident that your skin is better protected with this organic solution AND it really just feels good.
*alcohol-free – alcohol is drying but sometimes necessary in products. That they don’t use it in this formula is just another reason to love Elleda!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmba3e9b6a519cfddc560b5d53210df1bd
Images via Elleda.com and used with permission.
For more #truereviews, hop on over here! And thank you for stopping by…